Privacy statement Gasunie N.V.
This is the privacy statement for N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie (Gasunie), Concourslaan 17, 9727 KC Groningen, the Netherlands, registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 02029700. With this privacy statement, Gasunie informs those persons whose data Gasunie processes (individual concerned) of the type of personal data being processed and why, the storage periods and the rights of the individual concerned. What type of information is collected by Gasunie and why? Gasunie uses personal data for several different legal reasons:
- The use of personal data may be necessary to ensure that agreements concluded between and its customers, or sponsorship or donation agreements, are implemented properly.
- Gasunie may use personal data for legitimate interests, for example, to ensure answers are provided to questions about Gasunie, HSE, vacancies, collaborative arrangements relating to recruitment, handling of responsible disclosure notifications or the proper treatment of requests for sponsorship or donations.
- Gasunie may need personal data in order to comply with statutory obligations.
In doing so, Gasunie always applies the principle that personal data are processed lawfully, properly and transparently as far as you are concerned. Furthermore, Gasunie will only process personal data if the same objective cannot be achieved in a different manner.
Gasunie stores personal data as long as Gasunie deems it necessary, in order, among other things, to fulfil its relationship with you satisfactorily, to ensure Gasunie's security in general terms, to be able to comply with applicable legislation (including legislation relating to retention of documents) and, otherwise, to enable Gasunie to carry out its business activities. If you have any questions about specific storage periods for certain types of personal data, please email our data protection firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beveiliging Gasunie uses appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data and to help prevent information being stolen, misused, accessed without authorisation, provided, amended or destroyed. For example, Gasunie stores personal data on computer systems with restricted access and in controlled environments.
Rights of the individual concerned (data subject)
As the individual concerned, you have the following rights:
- Right to information about the processing: what is happening with your personal data and why?
- Right of access: you have the right to ask to show whether is processing your personal data, and if so, which.
- Right to rectification: shall ensure that personal data used are, and remain, accurate. You may ask to correct or supplement data.
- Right to be forgotten: you have the right to ask to remove your personal data. It is then 's responsibility to determine whether that request is justified. This may be the case if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been processed or the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to ask to restrict the processing, for example, if the data are incorrect or processing is unlawful.
- Right to object: you have the right, for reasons relating to your specific situation, to object to the processing of your personal data. will cease processing unless there are compelling, legitimate grounds for processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms.
If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, you can do so by emailing our data protection officer email@example.com. Gasunie will, as soon as possible, but in any event within one month of receipt of the request, provide information regarding the actions taken by Gasunie in response to the request. Gasunie may extend this period by two months in relation to the complexity of the request or the number of requests Gasunie receives; you will be informed by Gasunie if this is the case. Gasunie will try to work with you to find a fair solution if you have a complaint about or a problem with the use of your personal data. However, if you feel that Gasunie has not been able to help, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Consent If Gasunie uses your personal data following your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Cookies Gasunie uses functional cookies on this website. Functional cookies are necessary for the website to work properly. The company Google also places a cookie via the website as part of its Analytics service. Gasunie uses this service to see how visitors use the website. Refer to the Google Code-website for more information on the cookies that are placed by Google Analytics. More information about how to enable, disable and remove cookies can be found in the instructions and via the Help function of your browser.
Changes to the privacy statement If necessary, Gasunie can adapt this privacy statement and it is therefore advisable to check Gasunie's website regularly for the most recent version. If Gasunie updates its privacy statement, Gasunie will revise the date following 'last updated' at the bottom of the privacy statement. If there are significant changes to the privacy statement or to the way in which Gasunie uses personal data, Gasunie will inform you before these come into force.
Contact If you have any questions relating to the use of personal data, please send an email to our data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 1 April 2019